Monday, February 1, 2010

Divine Reciprocity part II

Sunday Sermon
January 31st 2010
Rhema Community Church

Sermonic Skeleton:

Sermonic Pericope: ESV Galatians 6:7-10 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. 9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. 10 So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Sermonic Theme: Christian Ethics (Accountability)

Sermonic Subject: Christian Service (Responsibility)

Sermonic Literary Device: Hypocatastasis (Allegory & Continued Metaphor)

Sermonic Tension: Harvest is near. (Pay day someday)

Sermonic Sentence: You will harvest what you’ve sown. (God will make sure you get what’s coming to you. Keep in mind that this is an agricultural society) Good news/Bad news

Sermonic Question: Are you sowing to the flesh or the Spirit? (I’m accountable for the seeds I sow and I’m responsible for the harvest I reap.)

Sermonic Title: “DIVINE RECIPROCITY part II”

Sermonic Structure:

I. YOU WILL HARVEST WHAT YOU SOW

II. YOU WILL HARVEST LATER THAN YOU SOW

III. YOU WILL HARVEST MORE THAN YOU SOW

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work Ron...your trek through this book continues to inspire me to be a better preacher of the gospel. Your thoroughness is inspiring.
Stick with your work, remain faithful for in due season....oh yes, Ron you will reap the rewards of your faithfulness to our God.

Praying for you brother,

Tony Rhone

Pastor Rev. Ray E. Owens said...

I’m accountable for the seeds I sow and I’m responsible for the harvest I reap,......say that to yourself all day everyday and would I still go and do, say, and think the things I do when I realize I am accountable for the seeds I sow and for the harvest I reap, Bless you reverend,

Keep running,

Owens

Unknown said...

Ron you are too kind brother....lol

Stick with it man.

Rhone